Thursday 1 December 2011

Holiday Feel

 Ain't Christmas just around the corner now that we have finally bid goodbye to sweetysweet November? Aaah crazy how time flies! But aren't you excited? I know I am! One thing I love the most about this season? That peculiar thrill of finding the perfect present for your loved ones - this certain tingle you feel within, amidst long hours of walking and non-stop scouting during a crazy Christmas rush.
Do you guys get that too? Ohh the joy of giving ♡ 

Still couldn't find the perfect gift for la amigas? Visit my booth this coming week!!! Yup, you heard it! I will be part of Santa's Christmas bazaar at La Vista Clubhouse (near Ateneo/Miriam) on December 10 & 11. Showcasing this season's hottest accessories, you know you wouldn't wanna miss it! ;) 

Below are some pieces from my line's new collection that I'll be launching that weekend. Corals and stones for the busy season, check! Here, a little sneak peak for you! ♡ 






Don't they just look yummy? Chic and affordable pieces made from looove ♡ 
  Hahaha get first dibs on these babies and visit my stall next week at La Vista! For sultry, trendy, one-of-a-kind neck pieces, check out Éblouissant on Facebook. Working on more designs on the next coupl'a days so do watch out, dolls! 

Bisous! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment