Sunday 27 November 2011

Oh Paris.

Here's a little confession: Sunday is cheat day for me. I like to get fat with anything, and take long breaks during my study time --  nonexistent of self-restraint, that is. Bombarded with so much school work & other thrills, looking at photos relaxes my mind. Tinkered this, tinkered that. Ergo, my new blog header. How do you like it? And so I dug some of my Paris shots and here are a few of my faves!  
By the Louvre on New Year's Day

Second day away from home, and then I see this.
Could have been sharper, but this is still, nonetheless, my favorite shot of the Louvre. 

Leopard fetish, here we go again. Definitely caught my attention!



Morning walks @ Champs Élysées. Priceless!

My favorite other half came all the way from Norway to meet up with meeee :) 



 Feeding hungry pigeons at Notre Dame
That one night we all decided to take the last train from Lille to Paris, just to go dancing. Hopped on the earliest train back to Lille, straight from the club. Pretty sick, but def'ly epic.
My first and last sunrise by Champs Elysees. Beautiful, beautiful.
Of course, how could I miss a photo by the Eiffel? 
Back to Louvre one last time before my plane takes off. With my DLSU blockmate, Maiko.
Always a good time clubbing in Paris. Always!
My first try. Hmmm which one do you like better?

You wouldn't guess how long that "break" took me. Ahhh so much to look back on!! 
Alright, dear reader, guess it's time to get down and dirty with my books again. Au revoir! 

No comments:

Post a Comment