Saturday 26 November 2011

A Marcos Request: Partie Deux

No turkey, no fancy parades, nor family gatherings for this year's Thanksgiving -  just plain work and a little bit of play. Amidst the wee hours of the morning of the 24th, my phone beeped and said I got a message from the Governor. Work on a Thanksgiving morning to pull-out garments? Why not. We did a round two, actually. In case you're thinking we were short on items...well, not exactly. A dozen of extra shoes, a dozen of extra this, extra that. Garments we chose from Folded & Hung technically totaled more than half a million pesos hahaha and that's just for F&H alone! Imagine. Hence, a repeat.



Genuine laughs in morning - better than that cup of latte on my hand!












checking for my approval. yay or nay? 


I do get Imeldific myself at times...














gone French for lunch! with matching stories about both our travels and eskapos in Europe. Good, good, good conversation.

Forgive the vanity. Traffic was crazy on my way to school.
****


Scratch turkey for Thanksgiving dinner; we have wine and cheese party! Ah, how very French. No boys though, only exclusive of le chicas. In other words, it's time for "kill, fuck, marry" hahaha craaaaazy revelations....

Attendance for tonight: Austria, France, Australia, Korean, Japan, and Philippines!

 Sandra my love! Total opposites, and jealous. It's just funny how we want the things we don't have. Cruel world, why yes.


French bread, present as always. 


 I remember having cold cuts on my pizza or baguette back in France, and not once I had not barfed. Not quite a fan!





 My favorite Australian lovers. Look at that note from Matt! Such a sweetheart. xx
"No matter where you are in the world I will always love you!"


 Wine for appetizer, cake for the main course....and beer/beerpong for dessert. 
Works for me!

 hahaha wiped out in a blink of an eyeeee! 
 last (wo)men standing! moved to Fredo's apartment for some more drinks


Met up with the boys around an hour past midnight for the real shebang - booze and beerpong! Half of the gang  went gambling at Resorts, though, while the rest settled for Cable Car.  This is Leaveau in his super guapo porma! Definitely my favorite - denim on denim. It just looks so sexy on men, don't you think? 






No comments:

Post a Comment